Dear Liebling Autor!
I am terribly honored, and most thankful to thescribblerarchive for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I am very gracious!
What is the Liebster Award?
An award given to someone with less than 200 followers who is an upcoming star.
What do Liebsters have to do?
Well, first I have to post 11 things about myself.
Then I have to answer the 11 questions made by the tagger.
Next, I have to tag 11 People. Last, I have to ask 11 questions of the bloggers I tagged.
If I nominate you, you can pretty much follow the format of this post as a guideline.
My 11 answers…
- Favorite book? Hard question. There are so many. Frank Herber’s original Dune would have to rank somewhere near the top.
- Whats the best place that you have visited? Again, so many.
- Favourite song? This is where I show my age – I want to be Free, The Monkees is my all time favourite but at the moment I would go with Nickleback, If Today was your last day.
- Your most annoying habit? (according to your friends, family, etc.) Stubborn
- Your best trait? (according to yourself) Stubborn
- Any pet peeves? People who are negative
- Do you remind yourself of any book character? No I don’t but then again I haven’t really thought about it before.
- What popular book do you hate the most? I think it would be sparkly vampire books that teenagers so like.
- Which do you have more often sugar rushes or caffeine crashes? Caffeine definitely, if I get to much blood in my caffeine system it isn’t pretty. 🙂
- What’s you favorite color and what do you think this says about you? Red, what it says about me however is lost on me. I have always liked it.
- Do you find a song you like and listen to it a million times? Depends on my mood but yes, I’m definitely prone to playing songs over and over and over.
- I find a lot of inspiration in music when writing, do you? Music is always in my life, these days with teenage children I don’t have to choose the song that plays, I go with the flow with what they are currently listening to. Lucky I have influenced their tastes and enjoy 99.9% of what they listen to.
My 11 nominees will be in a following post!